JOIN NOW

Join OMJ FITNESS, an innovative, inclusive, fun fitness studio in Toronto! Buy a Class Pack, Monthly Pass, or an Annual Membership–and remember to take advantage of our *NEW CLIENT* Promo for an Unlimited 7 Day Trial!

NEW TO OMJ

Unlimited

7 Day Promo

CLASS PACKAGES

20, 10, 5, 1

Class Packs

MONTHLY
PASSES

30 Day

In-Studio + Online

ANNUAL
MEMBERS

12 Month

Memberships

*NEW CLIENT* PROMO

New to OMJ FITNESS? Try our Unlimited Pass to experience a week at our studio—EVERYbody is welcome!

 

80% of your workout is showing up. The other 20% of your effort is coming back. Come sweat with us and take the first step to initiate your change now.

 

Join as a *NEW CLIENT* and take advantage of this unbelievable promotion!

*We will give you 10% off an Annual Membership if you sign up during your first week.*

CLASS PACKS

Want to control your workout schedule? Our Class Packages allow you the opportunity to sprinkle OMJ FITNESS into your existing gym routine for the flexibility you want. Choose a 20, 10, or 5 Class Pack: the more credits you buy, the more you save! Single drop-in rates are also available.

MONTHLY PASSES

Do you work out three to four times a week or more? Purchase a Monthly Pass for Unlimited online or in-studio classes at OMJ FITNESS. Keep your exercise consistent throughout the 30 days and receive additional benefits by sweating it out with us more often!

VIP LIMITLESS MONTHLY

-Unlimited in-studio classes for 30 days

-Unlimited online classes

for 30 days

-Complimentary in-studio espresso + tea

-10% off pre-packaged

food + vendors

LIMITLESS MONTHLY

-Unlimited in-studio classes for 30 days

ONLINE+ MONTHLY

-Unlimited online classes

for 30 days

ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS

Looking to make a long-term impact on your health and wellness? Sign up as an OMJ FITNESS Member for 12 months of fun with our Unlimited online or in-studio classes. Annual Memberships are affordable with bi-weekly payments and can be paused while you are away on vacation. Be part of the OMJ FITNESS community with countless benefits!

VIP LIMITLESS 12

-Unlimited in-studio classes for 12 months

-Unlimited online classes

for 12 months

-Complimentary in-studio espresso + tea

-25% off OMJ FITNESS merchandise

-25% off OMJ FITNESS workshops

-25% off pre-packaged

food + vendors

-Discounts at OMJ FITNESS partners, including: Apple, Kiehl’s, Saje–and more

-OMJ FITNESS pop socket

LIMITLESS 12

-Unlimited in-studio classes for 12 months

-Complimentary in-studio espresso + tea

-10% off OMJ FITNESS merchandise

-10% off OMJ FITNESS workshops

-10% off pre-packaged

food + vendors

-OMJ FITNESS pop socket

ONLINE+ 12

-Unlimited online classes

for 12 months

-OMJ FITNESS pop socket